i love this blooper
wouldnt it be fucking scary if you had a clock that counted down until the moment you die. like what if it could be altered too like one day it says 70 years left but then you do something and it says 10 minutes left and youre like what the fuck i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up
what if you got on a plane and then as soon as it took off everybodys clock changed to 20 minutes
LAND THE FUCKING PLANE IMMEDIATELY
if you are at a bookstore buying a book and they have the original cover and the movie cover and you buy the movie cover I’m never going to stop judging you
1. I tried, there is no early rising for this owl.
2. I have shit to do.
3. No pasta? Cereal? or Bread? FOR SHAME!
4. This actually sounds quite nice. But see #1.
5. I can do that.
6. Oh god, water. I still argue that tea counts as water. And so does flavored water with no or 5 calories. Right?
7. A planner is much better for that.
8. I can barely be bothered to do the real laundry let alone wash things that are already clean. Save water!!!
9. I really need to get on this. Does anyone have an extra day or two laying around that they don’t need?
10. Sounds divine…I remember those glorious showers.
11. I am land locked, there is no beach you jerks. Way to rub it in. (In May, I’ll do this in May) Learning about animal behavior does make me pretty happy though.
12. I really do suck at this.
13. Apparently this list doesn’t believe in the number 13.
14. I’m well aware. I’m constantly reading for learning purposes and no longer have time for personal reading. Another shame.
15. I’m already pretty awesome, but no fucking way am I paying double for a parking ticket (and what is a parking ticket machine). I have yet to find a money tree.
16. Lie in the sunshine…I sure wish I could. There is no sunshine and warmth right now. I can’t wait to be back in California.
Just taking a break from work to be silly on the interwebs. This was fun.
I’m a lot happier now that I have been the last few months (and longer). The impending move, one less class, and making progress have really helped.(via gradmom)
This meme has me cracking up.